THINK AND GROW RICH.............. PART 1

Think and grow rich............  part1 





 

 when I read this book I realized that there was so many things that I didn't understand about how reality works and then I went to go and implement it and it was this one book that got me out of $50,000 debt when I was in corporate at the time I incurred a large amount of debt and it was this book following the principles within this book that allowed me to get out of debt in a

 relatively short amount of time it was also the principles in this book that allowed me to attract the exact house that I was looking for the very first house that I bought there's also the principles that were contained within the book that while I was living in that house after reading it again that inspired me to leave the corporate job and

 start a business IT business and then throughout my entrepreneurial career you could say full-time since 2009 I've been constantly revisiting this book over and over again to read it from cover to cover only to have it revealed to me pieces that I didn't recognize value or understand the first time or even the first four or five times that I read it actually all the times that I read

 it and took action on it that being said there's 

a lot of interesting thoughts that flowed through my mind when I came to this realization I said what if I read it again to actually sat down yesterday and read it cover-to-cover and what was interesting was the information again seemed like it was new information now granted there was stories and examples and elements that I know I was reading

 the same book but what stood out for me the insights    the perspectives the level of understanding that came from reading it again from to reevaluate some of the things I was doing to magnify some of the things that I'm doing right now that I'm working to eliminate some of the things that I was doing but for some reason ended

 up doing again and creating bad habits etc and the list goes on and on and on so that's why I believe that making a review on this book again is not only going to give you fresh insights and perspectives from my last review but also further and deeper your understanding and hopefully inspire you to go and read this book multiple times over and over again in your evolution in your

 journey in life contained with it are the principles of success and as simple and pragmatic as some of these might sound the truth of the realization is that we can always do more better we can always improve our ability to implement these principles and we can literally keep ourselves busy for the rest of our lives learning growing and implementing these principles as we

 get more and more success and oftentimes you'll find that this might only be the one book that a person needs to read as far as personal development and success goes I know I'm a fan of reading other books and so forth but this is the original and classic not as far as origins of the information contained within it because there

 were many books and documents and texts spiritual texts and so forth that were written hundreds of years prior to thinking Roerich that thinking Grow Rich was based on and when you realize that you recognize that the information is actually based on core principles core principles that are life principles not just success principles so what I've done is I've gone through all

 the chapters here and I've pulled out some quotes and we're gonna get into discussion. I'm excited to do it because it's going to do a handful of things number one it's going to reveal to you the specific elements that work in the book that you might have missed the first few times you read it it might validate some of the things you already knew it might shift your perspective a

 little bit on looking at some of the passages differently and a higher yield and output then you currently look at and for me it's gonna give me the benefit for reprogramming my subconscious mind and further emphasizing and developing myself to integrate the principles to a higher degree because no matter what level you're at you can always integrate them

 further and I'm able to create an audio here that I can personally listen to over and over again I recommend you do so to keep yourself in a certain state of mind a certain vibration that's what the Polian Hill calls it the vibration and the certain vibration is success consciousness a certain level of consciousness that allows you to see opportunities that you might not have you'll notice that information looks differently when you see reality from a certain vibration or a certain state of mind success consciousness the difference is that when somebody sees the world as success consciousness or looking at the world from success consciousness they start to see opportunities everywhere and arguably those opportunities were

 always in front of their face it's just that they couldn't see it they had to change their state of mind they had to go into when Napoleon Hill calls a higher state of vibration to be able to see that now that song might sound

very esoteric so if you want to bring it.

down to what is common knowledge then we know this that when you change the way you look at things the things you look at change and even if that sounds so esoteric understand the truth in this there's been a lot of situations in life where people looked at those particular situations as a disadvantage or a roadblock only to have other people come along and

 look at that same situation as an advantage or an opportunity there are people that were born with wouldn't not having a lot of wealth and so forth in fact a lot of poverty and used that to build a burning desire again referred to the book and we'll talk about that to acquire riches to create success in their life and if they never were

 born in those kind of circumstances they weren't surrounded that environment they might not necessarily have had the drive and the motivation and the discipline required to implement these principles so truth be told when you look at reality a certain way reality presents to you information opportunities and even attracts certain people to you if you are a

 person that is pleasing and you've got a good personality and you don't have a front up you're authentic you're energetic you're enthusiastic you're passionate and you're on purpose more

and more people will be attracted to you because they want to be around that energy and those people are usually those that form what he calls the mastermind in..... which you take one mind of a person and another mind of a person and it creates the third mind and from this you can collaborate and connect and create results in the world success value for others in which you'll get paid for in which you can make

 yourself very wealthy all of these are a net result of situations and facts of reality that are accomplished when you integrate these principles so let's go ahead and get started chapter one the introduction truly thoughts are things and powerful things at that when they are mixed with

 definiteness of purpose persistence and a burning desire for their translation into riches or other material objects thoughts are things okay thoughts are things and you can go really deep into this and you can discover that thoughts cause certain things to happen okay triggers people into action creates things in reality and it starts from a thought that being said this book is called Think and Grow Rich and if you understand that you've got how many thoughts floating through your mind

every single day from morning till night arguably millions of thoughts millions of permutations of thoughts we've got to recognize that these thoughts drive our actions it drives how our body functions it drives howwe see reality how we look. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelson Mandela

Barak obama